Arkon's TW Broadcaster Tablet and Phone Tripod Mount is designed to facilitate stable side-by-side live streaming with a mobile phone and full-size tablet (those having 7" to 18.4" screen size) using multiple social media platforms such as Periscope and Facebook Live. Among its many functions, the TW Broadcaster Tablet and Phone Tripod Mount facilitates:
- Direct connection to a camera or video tripod (sold separately) using the industry-standard 1/4"-20 threaded bolt pattern
- Live streaming on two social mediums simultaneously (side-by-side)
- Single-phone use for simplified broadcasting or for taking selfies (adapter included converts the tripod mount into a lightweight, portable single-phone solution)
This TW Broadcaster mount includes multiple products from Arkon product categories, including:
- 1 RV001WR Arkon RoadVise* Universal Smartphone Holder (holder tightly grips phone, does not block the camera on the backside of phone, and expands to 4" wide)
- 1 TAB001 Arkon Slim-Grip Full-Size Tablet Holder (compatible with all tablets having 7" to 18.4" screen size)
- 1 APEQUIP Metal Splitter Bar (provides an extremely stable platform for the 2 holders; swivel adapters also attached enable 360-degree swivel)
- 1 Robust Series Tripod Mount (direct connects to adapter plate on metal splitter bar and features Arkon's quick-release Dual T-Tab mounting pattern)
- 1 SP25MM17 25mm to 17mm swivel ball adapter (used to convert from a 2-holder solution to a simplified single-phone mount broadcaster)
*Arkon’s RoadVise phone holder is compatible with all phones, including Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus and 6S Plus, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, and S7, Galaxy Note 8 and Note 5, Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 5, HTC One M9, One M8 and One Max, Nokia Lumia 1020 and 1520, and Motorola Moto G and Moto X. Arkon strongly recommends using the RoadVise Holder with smartphones that have skins and ruggedized cases attached. This ensures a secure grip in the holder and protects your phone. The low-profile RoadVise holder was intentionally designed to require two hands to install and remove the phone from the holder. This feature ensures that your phone(s) are not accidentally removed while live streaming using the mount.
The locations and scenarios you can stream live video from are endless. Whether you're presenting at a conference, teaching in a class, or live streaming from the home or office, the TW Broadcaster Tablet and Phone Tripod Mount is the must-have companion accessory for your Periscope and Facebook Live broadcasts. Order yours today!