SHIPPING & PAYMENT TERMS
Arkon's shipping schedule is based on the quantity of products purchased, weight of your order, the type of shipping service, and the location that the package will be delivered.
See the table below for detailed shipping information.
||1-2 Lbs. Weight
||3-5 Lbs Weight
||6 Lbs. or more
|USPS Priority Mail (U.S. and U.S. Territories)
|UPS Ground (U.S. Only)
|USPS EXPRESS MAIL (U.S. Only) (1-2 Days)
|HAWAII or ALASKA (USPS Priority Mail)
|APO / FPO (USPS Priority Mail)
|Canada (USPS Priority Mail)
|INTERNATIONAL (Non - U.S. / Non - Canada)
|USE YOUR OWN FEDEX or UPS
Arkon offers a variety of different shipping methods for your order. All Arkon.Com shipments originate from our Arcadia, California warehouse location and corporate headquarters.
Orders for Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will be shipped with U.S. Priority Mail delivery.
NOTE: Shipping rates vary from country to country and therefore will be charged accordingly. In rare cases, the shipping charges to certain countries may be higher than our default shipping cost listed herein. Arkon reserves the right to notify the customer in advance in those rare situations when the shipping charges may need to be modified with a higher price to cover the cost of shipping to the respective country. This only applies to orders outside of the United States.
NOTE: IMPORT TAXES and DUTIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SHIPPING TOTAL. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PURCHASING PRODUCTS AT ARKON.COM ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL TARIFF, TAX, and DUTY FEES RESPECTIVE TO THEIR COUNTRY.
- PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND for ARKON MOUNTS, it may take us 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS to assemble and ship your order. We appreciate your business and your patience.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Pricing in effect at time of order submission will be applied.
- Ship to Address MUST match the billing address of credit card provided. Alternate ship to locations are not permitted.
- Orders outside of Continental U.S. are shipped via USPS Priority or Global Express Mail delivery.
- Shipments are F.O.B. Arcadia, California unless otherwise indicated.
- Add-on orders not received in time to be included with original shipment will be considered NEW orders. Normal shipping charges will apply.
- All shipping discrepancies must be reported within 5 working days of receipt of order.
- Dealer & Distributor shipping policies differ from those listed here. If you are a dealer or distributor and you would like more information regarding Arkon products, please contact us.
- Online sales require payment in advance.
- All orders must be paid in US dollars.
- No C.O.D. orders
- Acceptable forms of payment include:
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Credit Cards, PayPal, Check or Money Order in Advance.
Advance Check or Money Order Payments should be mailed to:
ARKON RESOURCES, INC.
Attn: Order Processing Department
20 La Porte St.
Arcadia, CA. 91006 USA
Note: Orders paid via check will not be shipped until the check has cleared the bank.
For the protection of our customers, Arkon Resources, Inc. aggressively pursues credit card fraud.
ARKON.COM 30-DAY RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased directly from Arkon.com within 30 days of purchase, we'll refund the full mount of the purchase price given that the following conditions are met:
- Contact Arkon to obtain a Return Authorization RMA # contact us.
- Returns sent without Arkon authorization WILL NOT be accepted
- Refund must be requested within 30 days of the invoice date
- Returned or cancelled orders originally paid by PayPal will incur PayPal processing fees. Those fees will be passed on to the purchaser, deducted from the original order value being returned to the PayPal account.
- Items must be purchased directly from Arkon.com. Items purchased from third-party sellers (such as Amazon.com) cannot be returned to Arkon for a refund
- All package contents must be complete and contained with the original manufacturer's packaging
- Proof of purchase is required
Shipping charges are not refundable. Items may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25% of the purchase price if the above conditions are not met.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, Arkon offers a 2-year limited warranty and can provide a replacement product or product part at no charge. Learn more about Arkon's Warranty Information.