TAB127 - Sailboat Boat Helm Handlebar Mount for iPad and Android Tablets
Arkon's Universal Sailboat Helm or Boat Helm Mount for Tablets features an innovative holder that adjusts to fit the Apple iPad and Android tablets having a 9"-12" screen size. The universal holder includes a handlebar mount that's designed to fit cylinder-shaped rails, posts, or bars such as a boat helm rail up to 33mm diameter.
- Spring-loaded adjustable tablet holder is compatible with iPad Air, iPad with Retina display, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Original, Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 10.1, Samsung 7 11.6, Amazon Kindle Fire HD and HDX 8.9, Sony Xperia Z, Microsoft Surface Pro 2, and Asus Transformer Book T100
- Holder includes 8 support legs (4 long and 4 short for maximum versatility). For most large-sized tablets, the best configuration is 2 short support legs on the top of the holder and 2 of the longer support legs on the bottom of the holder as shown in the image at left. Insert tablet horizontally into the holder, then adjust 360° swivel as needed
- For use with boat helm posts, bicycle handlebars, motorcycle handlebars, golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, wheelchairs, hang gliders, or other apparatus having cylinder-shaped frames or posts
- 360° rotation for positioning in portrait or landscape view
- Zip-tie style strap mount version (sold separately) also available in WHITE. See item TAB134-W in Arkon's Express Checkout