Arkon's TW Broadcaster is the premier mount solution for streaming live video and for taking selfies. Among its many functions, the TW Broadcaster facilitates:
- Live streaming from your iPhone or smartphone. This model supports single (1) phone broadcasting
- Direct connection to a camera or video tripod (sold separately) using the industry-standard 1/4"-20 threaded bolt pattern
- Mobility with your broadcast using the monopod-style mount shaft to grip and carry the mount solution around at public events
- Taking "selfies" or photos using your mobile phone with included Sonic Shutter camera remote
The TW Broadcaster includes:
- 1 RV001WR Arkon RoadVise* Universal Smartphone Holder (holder tightly grips phone, does not block the camera on the backside of phone, and expands to 4" wide)
- 1 Robust Series Tripod Mount (Features Arkon's quick-release Dual T-Tab mounting pattern)
- 1 Arkon Sonic Shutter Ultrasonic Selfie Remote Control, model SPCRU01
*Arkon’s RoadVise phone holder is compatible with all phones, including the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus and 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, 6, 5S, and 5C, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S5, Galaxy Note 7, Note 5, and Note 4, Google Nexus 6 and Nexus 5, HTC One M9, One M8, and One Max, Nokia Lumia 1020 and 1520, and Motorola Moto G and Moto X. Arkon strongly recommends using the RoadVise Holder with smartphones that have skins and ruggedized cases attached. This ensures a secure grip in the holder and protects your phone. The low-profile RoadVise holder was intentionally designed to require two hands to install and remove the phone from the holder. This feature ensures that your phone is not accidentally removed while broadcasting using the mount.
The locations and scenarios you can stream live video from are endless. Whether you're walking around a trade event, presenting at a conference, teaching in a class, or visiting a beautiful national park, the TW Broadcaster is the must-have companion accessory for your Periscope and Facebook Live broadcasts. Order yours today!