Arkon Resources, Inc. (Arkon®), is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of mobile mounting solutions and accessories designed for use with tablets
, satellite radios
, and other mobile communication and portable devices. Arkon's customers include many of the world's most recognized brand names in portable navigation and wireless mobile communication.
- Established in 1988
- Headquarters and North America warehousing are based in Arcadia, CA
- Taiwan Branch Office located in Taipei World Trade Center
- Representative Branch Office located in Seoul, Korea
- Design, engineering, and prototyping services in USA
- Manufacturing production centers in China, Taiwan, and USA
- Inventor of the DUAL T quick release mounting pattern
- Numerous Patents and award winning products
- 100+ innovations in the mounting industry
- Brands include: Arkon®, Travelmount®, GPS-Mount™, Phone-Mount™
Slim-Grip®, Slim-Tab™, Freedom Mount™, CD-Mount™, and Sat-Mount™
Arkon has partner distributors and resellers in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatamala, Holland, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Scotland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Mission Statement / Value Proposition
Arkon endeavors to be the dominant global supplier and partner of choice for the mobile mounting industry and values being a high quality employer that enhances the lives, professional experiences, and knowledge of its staff.
Arkon will provide quality at all levels of the business. This will be achieved with a focused approach on the strategic alliances and partnerships with OEM / ODM customers, distributors, resellers, and other customers served, and by providing high-quality products that represent the best overall value to its customers.